Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us.
This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff! Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
We believe in the people as the foundation for success. So, as a member of the People & Culture team, you’ll focus on attracting, hiring, developing, and retaining the best employees. With our company values at heart, we support our people to reach their full potential. The People & Culture team are a bunch of talented individuals working across different business areas, including Compensation & Benefits, Employer Branding, Learning & Development, People & Business Partnering, and Talent Acquisition.
OUR CHALLENGE FOR YOU
- Partner with senior stakeholders in hiring executives in all our markets (primarily director level and above).
- Partner with stakeholders in our internal people operations team in creating & aligning on a compensation strategy tailored for executive hiring, packaging and developing equity components, salary bands and our relocation offering.
- Setting an overall sourcing strategy for proactively attracting and hiring executive candidates of the calibre needed to continue to scale the company.
- Map external partners to work with for niche roles/markets and/or when in-house bandwidth is not enough to support senior hiring needs.
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (human resources, organizational development, psychology)
- Experience from a similar role, working with executive hiring, preferably in a fast-growing and high paced company.
- Solid experience in talent strategy development & implementation for leadership hiring.
- Track record of being a great assessor of potential hires and serving as a trusted advisor for leadership evaluation and hiring to ensure decisions are sound, informed by data, and that bias is mitigated whenever possible in previous organisations.
- Proven track record of translating business strategies and needs into Talent Acquisition initiatives (for leadership hiring) and designing and implementing such initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive talent initiatives for leadership hiring with the ability to innovate and challenge current norms to drive change.
- A deep understanding of how to influence, motivate and lead people, with or without formal authority.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Fluency in Swedish, French or German is a plus.
- Capacity to develop strong relationships based on trust, respect, effective communication.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating the world’s leading healthcare platform that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for any health-related issues.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.