✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We are now looking for a Network Engineer that will join us to build an even better and more complete healthcare experience. This is a full-time position where you will get the opportunity to learn a lot about new and on-topic technologies and work closely with IT and Security Teams. We think that you are in the mid level stage of your career (5+ years of experience) and want to grow with Kry. Furthermore we think you are a service-minded person who believes in giving exceptional employee service and likes to share your IT knowledge with others.
What you will do:
- Work with Internal IT throughout the whole company, supporting Kry / Livi colleagues with IT matters and contributing to IT related projects and duties.
- Specifically you will be part of our Systems Administration team and involved in many fast moving projects that involve both physical and virtual networking.
- Maintain, build and improve our ever growing network infrastructure across different markets, physical clinics and offices.
- Act as a technical coach for the rest of the IT Team, enabling IT Technicians to grow and learn.
- Focus on productivity, stability and ensuring that our networks, firewalls, VPN and WAPs are as secure as possible.
- Though your primary focus will be networking infrastructure, you will have the opportunity to get involved in other areas of technology such as security, devops and administration with our Systems Administration team.
- Act as the technical liaison between the Internal IT and Security team.
- Monitor network health, performance and integrity.
- Build creative technical solutions to solve our business problems.
- Assist in project discussions, designs and implementations.
- Occasional travel to remote offices or clinics.
About the job
- As a Network Engineer at Kry / Livi, you own and support the needs of the IT infrastructure (both physical and virtual) that our colleagues use everyday.
- The IT team develops, maintains, and supports all the infrastructure used by both our employees and clinicians. We are directly responsible for the configuration and health of all our clients, office networks, video conference systems and rest of IT related systems.
- Help develop best practice workflows and procedures, Assist with team and employee training sessions.
- Mentor team members helping them to improve their networking skills.
- Assist with existing and new location build out, configuring routing tables / VLANS, firewall policies, and helping define best practices across the organization.
- Configuration and maintenance of VPN configurations and Site to Site tunnels.
- Will work closely with our physical infrastructure as well as AWS - VPC and Azure configurations ensuring best practice, security and stability.
- Occasional vendor management in regards to ISP circuits, third party VPN platforms or external stakeholders.
Who you are:
- You are a user-oriented, enthusiastic and a positive team player.
- You have broad technical interest and ideally you have some customer support experience.
- Minimum expectation - valid certification CCNP Routing and Switching/ CCNP Security with experience in wireless networking, network security, network virtualization and enterprise networking.
- Extra points for valid CCIE certification.
- Proficient with network monitoring tools, (PRTG, SolarWinds etc.)
- You are excited by the prospect of new challenges and continually improving the experience for our employees and patients.
- You are continuously learning new things and keeping up to date with new technology and best practices.
- You like the idea of working in a rapidly growing scale up environment.
- You are also able to comfortably manage and lead projects with minimal direction and you are someone that likes taking initiatives.
- You are dynamic, versatile and able to balance / prioritize workload based on urgency and company goals.
- Experience with Azure, AWS and other public/private cloud infrastructure at least in regards to network virtualization is a bonus.
- Comfortable with network design, architecture and management.
- You enjoy helping others by interpreting technological needs and transferring them into functional solutions.
- Security focused mindset.
- Bonus points: Experience with Sophos, AWS, Azure, Cisco Meraki certs
- Experience with Cisco Firewalls, Switches and Cisco WAP deployments at an enterprise level.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.