✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
As a IT procurement manager you will:
- Act as a point of contact between the company and suppliers.
- Identify potential suppliers and screen vendors based on project requirements and security risk.
- Negotiate contracts, terms and deadlines with vendors and suppliers.
- Monitor and update relevant departments regarding price fluctuations of goods and vendor pricing.
- Manage an efficient flow of goods to ensure optimum productivity.
- Process purchase orders to acquire software and hardware.
- Work closely with the legal and finance department to ensure contract terms are favorable to the company.
- Uphold high level of transparency of current running cost.
- Attend meetings with the legal team, engineering team, vendors and suppliers.
- Extensive experience working in a procurement department in a related field.
- Working knowledge of the industry and market conditions.
- Strong understanding of procurement and negotiation techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to travel to meet with suppliers.
What’s in it for you?
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world!
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments.
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures.
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare.
- Relocation package, including work permit administration, mobility support (including finding accommodation), contribution to Swedish lessons and we will make sure to show you the best of Stockholm.
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks, and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.