Join us in building the leading primary healthcare company in Europe!
KRY is a service where patients meet healthcare professionals through their phone or tablet. We at KRY want to build better and more accessible healthcare by moving it online and by providing a service that gives the patient the best possible health care experience. We already have tens of thousands of users in Sweden, Spain and Norway and are expanding internationally. We are now looking to hire a Head of Medical Operations to our growing team in Norway.
The Head of Medical Operations in Norway is responsible for managing and overseeing the medical operations activities and processes in the country. This includes managing the team in close collaboration with the medical director, staffing and support manager and other key employees in Norway.
The Head of Medical Operation’s duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the medical operations team in Norway with resource and personnel planning, project management, communications and all other relevant operational activities.
- Bear the overall responsibility for medical safety and quality. This includes identifying significant medical safety function gaps and training needs and acting on the same.
- Drive and promote a sustainable, innovative, fast growing business and culture.
- Work in close collaboration with the global medical operations team, establish and maintain common countrywide and uniform standards, policies, procedures and guidelines for the correct handling of medical safety.
- Ensure correct, compliant and timely implementation of medical safety function processes.
- Report on progress and initiatives taken to the global medical operations.
- The role is based in Norway but will include travels to other cities in Europe from time to time.
- Administration of administrative personnel, i.e. recruitment, management, personnel follow-up, etc.
- Responsible for the Medical Operations Profit & Loss statement, budget, prognosis and key KPIs.
- Experience from leading a team within a healthcare operation, private or public, including personnel and budget responsibility.
- Knowledge of the Norwegian healthcare system, medical quality assurance, quality management and risk management.
- Strategic and innovative thinker with an ability to drive results.
- Strong managerial, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solver with executive manner.
- Ability to work collaboratively both internally and externally.
- Confident in working in a small, fast paced technology- and data driven company with a vision to change ordinary healthcare systems.
- Full professional proficiency in English - written and spoken.
- Enthusiastic and convincing personality with a passion to change the way healthcare works!
Location: Oslo, Norway
Reports to: Global Head of Medical Operations
Start date: ASAP
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!